Monday, December 14, 2009

Feliz Navidad 2009



So its that time of year for elbowing other shoppers at the stores n malls. I'm not really doing a lot of Christmas shopping this season - Actually, I dont do much any season. I find its in direct conflict with my whole taxco acquisition goals.
I never have enuf funds to do both - for some odd reason the taxco always wins. LOL!! I did get a Matl pin that I paid too much for and was soooo disappointed with - it looks like a remake and I didnt notice the mark was applied on to the piece which I hate because it tells me that they were made separately. I didnt return it and just sucked it up - I need to pay closer attention to the details.
In my area the local Antique Shows have all but been done away with since we have a monthly Antique Show. Its sooo cold tho that I didnt go this month - -
My thanks to Marbeth Schon for the use of the christmas tree image...here is her website - love it visit it - cant say I have ever purchased anything tho...
http://www.mschon.com/mexicansilver.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment