Monday, August 30, 2010

HiHo Silver






If you live in or around San Francisco, your in luck!
The proprietor of HiHo Silver is currently away on a buying trip to Mexico.
Check out their newly updated website and if you get a chance, you should definitely visit. Jaret, that's all you girl.

_________________
NOTE: I will be in Mexico from August 19th until the 5th of September. I will be able to respond to emails and questions, but unable to ship anything until the 6th of September. That being said, as I am obviously on a buying trip, if there is anything you might want or need send me an email. I always have a list of special orders when I visit Taxco, so let me know what your heart desire
__________________

Be sure to note 1) All the new Taxco Designers and 2) The show scheduled for the end of October....


Here is the web address:
http://www.hihosilver.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment