Saturday, May 1, 2010

Drama! Authentic and FAB-U-LOUS Antonio







OMG! How fabulous is this Antonio wrap bracelet!? I love love love it. Yes it was bit over my budget and yet I had to have it - after all, what is a credit card for if not for an Antonio??
Severely modernist and with all the proper markings.
So, I have seen this in 14k gold and due to the price (over $3k) I passed - now I kick my self cuz its really quite wonderful.
Its very well made and there is no room for any type of 'adjustment' so it is wear as is where is...I love it and have worn it a couple of time altho it takes some practice to put it on cuz its not adjustable.

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooo i lover it! would it fit me?! haha! im at wrk on my fone!! haha! nah but really would it fit me?? cause i really really love it! la u.

    ReplyDelete